Grade 6 Math Overview
Each Chapter has on line quizzes for each lesson at
www.eduplace.com New Jersey - 2007 Book
Book: Houghton Mifflin Math
- All four operations on whole numbers, decimals, fractions and integers.
- Word problems involving whole numbers, Standard and Metric measurement, fractions, money , decimals, percentages and proportion.
- Numeration, place value, estimation, number theory, order on a number line, greatest and least common fractions and divisibility rules.
- Percentages: Relationship with fractions and decimals, Discounts, Simple Interest.
- Geometry involving: polygons, perimeter, area and volume.
- Probability of an event and of repeated events. Dependent and independent.
- Developmental Algebra skills.
- Interpreting and organizing data using various types of graphs and charts.